Thursday, October 23, 2008

Poker

This is what I kept track with last night while I was playing, I am going to start keeping notes on my cell phone for all the games I play.
10/23/08- Bought in for 90 went down to 40 re bought for 30..won a bunch of hands since..chased a boat down and lost.just flopped a et of 9's guy called me all the way with 2 pair took 55 from hom..just bluffed 25 into a 20 pot to steal with nothing and took it down..starting to fold more pre flop since people can pick up I'm an aggresive player..called 10 dollar raise with 10j spades flopped a flush draw..hit the flush on the turn..guy went all in with aces up..took 42 from him.6 dollar raise I'm bb 5 callers I make it 20 to steal with j10..checked flop bc I missed..guy went all in. For another 38...4 people called..these guys are CHASERS..I would have won that pot....last 6 hands pissed away 40 pucks on crappy pre flop calls.I have to stop calling those so losely...guy just pushed all in for 58 bucks with a10..got called by someone with kq!!!....just took down a 18 and a 25 dollar small pot with being aggresive..have to start taking down little pots more often...just chased down a straight for a 80 dollar pot...just limped in with ak under the gun waiting for a raise everyone called and limped I ended up missing and having to fold.I have to be more aggrersive with premium hands...my big hand of the night I called over 110 in the pot with over pair and straight draw..got out bet on the river by someone who chased mw down for a higher paid and I could have out bet him..now I'm back to even...on tilt now just gave back 65 in 2 hands..I'm down 40 now...just folded 6 hands in a row..trying to get back on focus...holy flop I just limped in with 24..flop was a35 with 2 diamds aces up and flush draw called me all the way tripled up my 85 that I had!!!!..its now midnight faught my wasy back to even.we agreed to end game at1230 I need to be disciplined...played complete opposite game got crazy went up to 285 then back to 190 within 2 hands..walking out now 55 bucks up but have to be 31 for all my food and beer..good game I'm sleept

No comments: