Thursday, October 16, 2008

Healthy Crap food

The new craze seems to be whole wheat pizza crust. I just don't get the point. To me, it is the same concept of the Chinese food menu having a weight watchers selection on the menu. I assume this all started when fast food places started selling fruit and salads. If you want to eat that way, you do; a person doesn't go to McDonald's to get an apple and a salad. When you go to order a pizza or eat Chinese, you know are you eating unhealthy, and you do it anyway. Getting a large pepperoni pizza with whole wheat crust is not considered a healthy meal. I understand that it may make you feel better in the short term to eat that, but be serious with yourself. This also holds true for people that go to get a salad to be healthy, and then put enough crap on the salad to make it more unhealthy then a real entree. Again, along the same lines as getting an extra value meal and getting a diet coke with it. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but sitting at work listening to people talk about there healthy pizza they had for lunch just got me thinking about this.

No comments: