Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vacation ruins a diet!!!

For the last 2 months, I have been so good with running, working out, trying to eat better, not drinking as much etc. Then, I went on a Trip to Texas for 4 days. Between the airports and the restaurants, I cancelled out everything I have worked on!!! It was totally worth it, and I love vacations, it is just funny when I look back at how awful I ate( even though it tasted great) when I was on vacation( however, I did go running once down there). I have tried to re-cap from what I remember everything I ate and drank, so I can look at this as a reminder of how not to eat now that I am back home.

Friday:
- pretzel bites and a soda at airport( with cheese dipping sauce) going to Austin.
- slice of pizza in carry-over airport
- Gatorade and sweetarts in hotel room
- chips and salsa at dinner
- steak fajita ( tex mex style) for dinner
- 2 beers and a mexican martini at dinner
- 3-4 liquor drinks, 3-4 shots, 2-3 beers at bars after dinner
Saturday:
- Gatorade
- fountain soda coke
- breakfast taco and steak taco for brunch
- 2 whiskey drinks at dinner
- 2 pieces of bread at dinner( very nice steak house)
- 8 oz. filet
- side of asparagus
- side of au gratin potatoes
Sunday:
- double cheeseburger
- fries
- large fountain soda
- large calzone
- slice of pizza
Monday:
- brisket sandwich
- beer
- sausage
- 1/2 pd cheeseburger
- Cheetos
- hot chocolate with baileys and whiskey in it
- 4 beers
Tuesday:
- iced coffee
- sausage, egg and cheese biscuit
- hash browns
- 4 slices of pizza

No comments: