Wednesday, April 29, 2009

how do you know a friend?

The more I evaluate my life and the more I talk to both my guy friends and my girl friends, I realize that everyone seems to at one time or another have a problem determining when someone is a friend and when there maybe feelings there and maybe you could like each other more than friends, but either both of you or one of you doesn't want to take that next step to find out.

I don't think that there is any way to stop this or make this better, but I find it funny that so many people are not willing to take that chance to see if there could be something there more than friends. It may be just me, but I feel the best relationships are based on friend ship and being close with some.

When i find my true love and the person I want to be with, I want that person to not only be my girlfriend and wife, but also my best friend.

No comments: