Monday, April 19, 2010

my dad

Over the years I have gained a different type of appreciation for my dad. My dad and I are exactly like in almost every day( granted he is taller, balder and can hold a tan way better then I can), but other then that we are almost exactly a like. WE act the same, talk the same, have the same manurisms etc.

The biggest difference between is that I am not nearly the overall person that he is. He is a great person on the inside and 100 out of 100 times will choose to do the right thing. I want to get to that point. I feel like in my life, I am not quite there yet and I want to get to be that type of person.

I have never told my father this and how much I respect him as a person, but I do know that if I can become the exact type of person that he is, my life will be way better.

No comments: