Monday, April 5, 2010

more money owed by friends

Here is the thing about this, when friends owe me money it puts me in a very tough situation. I will never let money come between me and one of my friends, but in a case like this, things keep coming up that hurt and for lack of a better term, throw it in my face and make me feel like he doesn't care at all that he owes me money.

He has owed me this money for going on 2 years now, and at one point it got up to 1300. He did me some favors and I felt bad for him, so about 7 months ago, I dropped it to 500 with the promise that he was going to pay me within a month. Well, here we are 7 months later and no money given to me.

here is the part that really upsets me. I see him out all the time. He tells me he has zero money, yet I see him out or I am always hearing stories or seeing emails about this great dinner he went to or these awesome trips he goes on and all this fun stuff he does, bar tabs, nights out, dinners etc... At the end of the day he is just blowing me off 10000% and making it seem like paying me back is the last thing on his mind. It is just crappy to have a friend doing that to me.

No comments: