Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Questions I ponder?

Be it boredom, be it the mental breakdown I am going through. Either way, these are some of the questions that are floating around in my head:
- Do homeless people have sex? If they do, where and with who?
- Have I ever really recovered from the divorce and what lead to it and what happened to me?
- Did I get married to young and impulsively and for the wrong reasons?
- Can dogs really tell when you are sad?
- Does my dog understand anything I say to her or just the inflection in my voice?
- Is online poker truly rigged by very smart computer programmers?
- Can someone really be a sex addict or do they just love getting some?
- Why is people watching so f'ing enjoyable?
- When a tv show is very bad, like bad enough to be canceled after 4 shows, who is really to blame? Writer, Producer or Actors?
- What makes some people react so strongly to something where as the same event makes someone else react totally different?
- Will they ever invent a birth control that is 100% effective, bc obv. abstinance doesnt work?
- If there was a birth control that was 100%, but it had to be taken by men, how many guys would actually take it?
- When a women has an abortion, does she think about it ever again and wonder what if etc, or is it something she does, and then just tries to forget it happened?
- Why do people who do not know anything about sports try to always have conversations about sports in public? They are not impressing who ever they are trying to, they are just making themselves look stupid.
- If you know as a restaurant you serve something that isnt good and something that is never ordered, why keep it on your menu?
- If I won the lottery, how much would I change, if at all?
- Does true love exist, or is it more about finding someone you can spend your life with and you can grow to love them and be happy with, but it may not be true love?
- Do people just settle for someone that they can be happy with even if they do not truly love them, just because they are afraid of being alone?
- How can Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker be so great at fixing people up, but yet she can't get a guy?

No comments: