Friday, September 9, 2011

deadlines

Deadlines are something we all deal with. Every person handles them differently. Some people will take whatever they are doing and put it off to the bitter end, knowing that they can rush and hurry and it will get done. Some people know the deadline is there, but they always take care of what they have to way before the deadline is approaching that they never even know when it is. Some people get so nervous and afraid of deadlines that it doesnt matter if they finish early or finish at the bitter end, they have been so razzled and thrown off because there was a deadline set, that whatever the deadline was for, they messed it up.

I personally like deadlines. They do not stress me out, they do not bother me. Sometimes I take care of what I have to way before the deadline is up, other times I come down to the wire. Either way, deadlines do not stress me out, if anything they motivate me. I never want to be rushing and getting stressed at the end, so I do whatever I have to, to try to finish the task way before the deadline.

That all being said, this most recent deadline does have me stressed out. It has me both upset and worried. I have never felt this way with anything in my life. I guess only time will tell if I make the deadline or not.

No comments: