Monday, September 5, 2011

no drinking september

All I ever do is talk about how I am going to make these drastic changes in my life be it in regards to drinking, money mgmt, working out, etc..and yet I end up just saying a lot of words and my actions do not back up what I am saying.

That stops now. I am not giving up drinkings all together, because I do know that I am sure I will have some drinks either at a vt game or ravens game this month, but I have to start somewhere, so starting today, I am laying off of the drinking and going out at least for this month, and then I will re evaluate my life based on how this month goes. I would like to say, I am going to go the next 30 days not drinking at all, but I know that is not true. Right now, I know that I will not get drunk at all, I will not do any shots at all, I will not be drinking during the week at all(not that that happens a lot), and if I am out for a game or for an event on the weekend, I may have a beer or two, but no getting drunk at all.

I hope I can do this and I need to do this for me both mentally and physically.

1 comment:

Jason Levy said...

So far, so good for this. It went about how I figured. I was out for the VT game on Saturday and I had some beers, but then I came home and eventually went back out with one of my friends that was in town from Philly, but even out with her, I was able to go out and not drink.

For the Ravens game on Sunday, I tailgated for a while and then went up to my friends house in Towson for the game, and then came back downtown. The whole day, I was out enjoying the ravens game, and I was able to do all of that with out drinking. It felt good to be doing all of that for the game, and to be able to do it without drinking