Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trust

My friends, both guy friends and girlfriends, always ask me to open up and be honest with them and tell me what is going on in my life. Every once in a while, I finally trust someone enough, and I am open and honest about what I am feeling or what is going on in my life, and after I tell them that, it comes back to shoot me in the foot, and I regret ever being honest with them. This has been happening to me year after year, and now I am so hesitant about being open and honest with someone, that sometimes I come across as either a liar or just the person thinks I don't think i am that close with them, bc I don't open up with them.

Recently, there have been 2 people that I decided I should finally open up about certain things and be honest with them. Both times have gone exactly how they have gone in the past. The person ends up using what I told them against me in a way to hurt me, and I am just fucking sick of it. All I have learned over the years, is that if I am truly open and honest with someone and tell them things, it ends up bad and more times than not, that info ends up getting used against me.
I am so sick of trusting people and having that trust thrown back into my face.

No comments: