Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Songs, Movies, etc...

As we get older in life, we accumulate more and more life experiences. Part of these experiences include tv shows, movies, songs, etc.. that you share with someone else, and then when you see or hear it again, it makes you think of a certain person, or place, or event. I wonder, am I weird for never having that feeling of connection go away. I wonder, do other people feel the same way, or is that connection supposed to go away after time. Regardless if it is an ex-girlfriend, or a memory from a party in high school, or something from a friend that I haven't spoken to in years, when I hear certain songs or see certain scenes from a show or movie, I relate it to a past thing, and I wonder if I am crazy for doing that, or is that something that is normal, and I just don't know that other people do that.

No comments: