Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Diet and Exercise

I am going to start tracking this stuff. My love of food will make it so I can never truly diet, since I will always eat what I want when I want, but I do need to lower some of my portions and maybe watch calories a little.
Also, I have gotten back into the gym and running and I can def. see a change physically but the weight change isn't that much. I think that has to do with a combo of gaining muscle that weighs more and just the fact that I do not have a ton of weight to lose.
I am going to track on here starting today, what I eat and how I work out and then I can look back and see for myself how awful my eating habits actuall are.

Monday, 8/29

- glass of OJ, breakfast
- pretzels and water all day, no lunch
- chips and salsa at home
- steamed veggies in cheese sauce- sort of an app at home
- Pasta for dinner( Rotini Recipe with ground turkey, peas, chedder cheese melted in and light afredo sauce
- Worked out during day, did all arms and stomach, no running

Tuesday, 8/30
- Iced Coffee
- Pretzels and Triscuits during the day, no lunch
- Worked out Chest and Stomach at gym
- wine and leftover pizza for dinner
Wed, 8/31
- no breakfast
- no lunch
- no working out
- grilled cheeseburger and a salad for dinner
Thur, 9/1
- glass of oj
- went running
- no lunch
- chicken pad thai for dinner
Fri, 9/2
- guiness
- small turkey wrap and small veggie wrap- drinkas and food were at this booth thing i stopped by at grand prix after picking up 5k packet
- ran 3 miles
- worked out arms and stomach
- no dinner
Sat, 9/3
- ran in morning
- chicken tenders and western fries for lunch
- 2 cheeseburgers, pigs in blanket, cheese pockets, chips and salsa, - all at a cookout/bday party
Sun, 9/4
- ran 2.9 miles
- worked out chest and stomach
- beers and a cheesesteak
- slice of pizza
Mon, 9/5
- small plate of pizza rolls for lunch
- ribs and baked beans(ribs made in crock pot all day)
Tue, 9/6
- no breakfast or lunch
- sun chips as a snack
- ran about 2.5 miles
- 3 slices of pizza for dinner
Wed, 9/7
- worked out chest
- no breakfast
- 2 slices of pizza for lunch
- bbq pulled chicken for dinner
Thur, 9/8
- ran 3 miles
- worked out
- bbq wings for lunch
- no breakfast or dinner
- cupcake and brownie for snack
Fri, 9/9
- no breakfast
- no lunch
- ran 3.2 miles
Sat, 9/10(I finally started eating real again it looks like this weekend)
- ran 3ish miles
- 1.5 pounds of pulled pork for late lunch/dinner
Sun, 9/11
- egg and cheese biscuit
- walked 2 miles
- Italian sausage
- veggies and dip
- chips and taco dip
- boneless buffalo bites and some meatballs from crock pot
Mon, 9/12
- ran for 30 minutes
- worked out arms and shoulder
- no break or lunch
- pork sandwhich with grilled pineapple and sauce and a side salad for dinner
Tue, 9/13
- no breakfast
- ran 1.2 miles
- worked out chest and tricepts
- ran 1.2 miles home from gym
- pork quesidilla for lunch

No comments: