Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trusting Girls

People always assume that guys are jerks and liers, and when a relationship goes bad, it is always the guys fault. Well, twice in the last month, I have seen things that just re-itterate how un-trustworthy girls can me, and it makes it tough to know that there are good, trusting girls out there, when I keep seeing things like this. Yes, I have seen 5 different marriages ruined by girls cheating, but I don’t judge that, and this has nothing to do with them.

2 weeks ago I was at the Oriole game with a bunch of my buddies. There was a girl in front of us with her boyfriend and they were arm and arm all night long. Around the 7th inning, he got up and walked away, and the minute he walked away, she turned around and was all over one of my buddies. They were flirting and touching each other and everything, then 15 minutes he came back, and she want back to sitting with him and never turned around to look at my friends. Of course, we were all laughing at him, but my buddy that is engaged leaned over to me, and said he never wanted to be that guy and have a girl like that. I agree with him 100%. If I was dating a girl, and I knew she was doing that when I walked away, it would crush me. It is girls like that, that make good girls look bad.

Last weekend I was at a wedding, and there was a girl that was non-stop flirting with everyone at the wedding. She was all over every guy at the wedding, and back at the hotel she continued to be all over each guy. At about 215 am, she was flirting with one guy, and her boyfriend through the guy down to the ground and threatened the guy and said not to flirt with his girlfriend. The point of that is, this girl was all over every guy all night long, and her boyfriend was there the whole time. What was wrong with this girl that she felt the need to do that? If I was dating a girl, I would never want her to do that.

I know there are good, trusting girls out there, but things like this keep popping up.

No comments: