Monday, September 27, 2010

true happiness

I have always thought of myself as a happy person, but I always had things that would get me sad and bring me down etc. Recently, I have found myself way more happy and just always in a good mood. Of course, I still have things that stress me out and things I worry about it and things that get me down etc, but overall I am just so happy with my life right now and the people in my life, that those things seem not as big of as a deal as they used to be, and I can just go along being happy with my life now.

I realize now, that all the times I thought I was happy, I was not truly happy, it was more of a shield and a cover and I would just ignore all of the down things. Now I am at a point, where if something is wrong or upsetting me etc, I deal with it, but at the end of the day, it doesn't get me down or stress me out anymore. I know that is because I am truly happy, and I know that being happy with myself and my life is the most important thing. It is so great to know that I am happy from minute I wake up until the minute I fall asleep. I have been waiting a long time to be this happy, and I finally glad that my life is in a place where I am truly happy.

No comments: