Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Daily Bread

Every year after my Christmas party, I have a ton of toys to give to charity. This year, I went to Our daily bread, and had about $1500 worth of brand new toys( thanks to everyone from my party that brought toys).
Once I got there, I talked to the manager inside, then drove around back and had 4-5 people help me unload my car. After emptying my trunk, backseat, and front seat, these guys all went back to their job, and not one person said anything like thank you, have a nice holiday, etc...
It's not like I wanted a hug and a trophy for dropping the toys off, but you would think at least one person would have said thank you. It makes me very dissapointed at the whole staff there, and makes me not want to donate to that company ever again.

No comments: