Thursday, July 5, 2007

Am I turning into Amie???

Am I being a total hypracit or am i just over evaluating everythign I do with my life, or am I just doing a combo of both.
I am dating a girl, I really like her, she has told me numerous times how much she likes me and how she is falling for me, and just like this, I am back in a relationship for the 4th time since I broke up with Amie.

I keep telling myself I do not want a relationship, because I am not ready for the commitment, yet I keep getting into them, and then ruining them. On the outside I appear to break these relationships due to me being scared, but with each one, I have either liked another girl during that, or at least been hooking up with someone else. Even right now, I am trying very hard to not do anything behind her back, and here I am flirting every time I am out in public, continously texting and calling other girls, having other girls come over, and most importantly, not telling anyone that I am in a relationship.
Last night, I found myself, watching fireworks under a lite rain storm, totally wrapped up with my girlfriend. It was a great time, and it showed me how much I do like her, but at the same time, there was a part of me that was wondering what some of these other girls were doing, and after my girlfriend left, all i could think of was how hard it was for me not to my other girl up and ask her to come over.
Everyone hates amie for what she did, and she deserves that, but i am doing the same thing??

No comments: